Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Why Am I a Kia Superfan?

A year ago, my Korean student, Steve, and I drove to Kelowna to pick up my brand-new Kia Soul. On the three-hour return trip, we discussed naming the new vehicle. Out of nowhere, Steve suggested “Emma”.  Why Emma? I wondered. The answer: In Korean, Emma () means “favourite horse”. Seen from the front, the Soul has the appearance of a powerful, yet gentle, horse. Over the past year, I have come to appreciate the fine features of – her head-turning good looks, ease of handling, roomy cargo capacity, fuel economy, comfort in summer and winter…. Whatever the destination; from my small town to a big city, from river-kayaking to skiing on snow-capped mountains, takes it in stride. She is a truly great vehicle for all reasons and all seasons. I am such a fan that I have been inspired to create this blog to display her stellar qualities. 

My name is Elaine, my car is , and I am a Kia Superfan.


My Kia Soul is a vehicle of distinction. Its unique design suits my every move. It's hip! It's happening!

This is the first in a series of photos illustrate why I'm a Kia Superfan.
Wherever I want to go, takes me there in style.

2 comments: